CUSHING PRE-K PRE-ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE - IN PROCESS
We have established an enrollment procedure to do our part in keeping everyone as safe and healthy as possible. Please help us to follow these guidelines for your protection and ours.
Due to Coronavirus/COVID-19, we have moved this year's pre-enrollment process online to get an idea of how many children we will potentially be serving. This process will not complete enrollment. You will be expected to return in August to complete enrollment so your child may attend Cushing Pre-Kindergarten.
In order to be considered for placement at Cushing Pre-Kindergarten, the following conditions must be met:
- Your child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2020.
- Your child must be totally potty-trained by the first day of school.
- You must be able to provide proof of Cushing residency (utility bill with the parent/caregiver's name and street address - we cannot accept PO boxes, mortgage/rental agreement or statement).
- You must provide a copy of your child's state certified birth certificate.
- You must provide a copy of your child's immunization record
WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW
- Take a picture of your child's birth certificate.
- Take a picture of your child's immunization record.
- Take a picture of your proof of Cushing residency.
All students who are new to Cushing Public Schools and entering grades K-12
All new students must initially enroll at the Administration Building before completing enrollment at the school.
The Administration Building is located at
1401 N. Little Ave.
Cushing, OK 74023
Bring the following items to enroll
Proof of Cushing Residence (lease/mortgage statement or current utility bill)